Back in 2009 I spent most of my spring making meticulous costumes for the midnight opening of Prince Caspian. It was a ton of work but also a ton of fun and very satisfying. I really enjoyed digging through trailers and promotional pictures and the tie-books that were released prior to the movie to make the costumes as accurate as possible. Several costumers on Narniaweb were also doing their own reproductions and it was a great community resource to share tips and pictures.
Although I wrote detailed costume diaries for most of the work, I never got pictures of the finished products up on my blog. Probably because I got very busy working on Beauty and the Beast shortly after and that consumed all of my creative energy.
Anyhow, here at long last are the finished costumes.